Thursday, January 23, 2014

Special! Zombie Squad "appearing" in Dead Snow 2

Link to Dead Snow 2 trailer

About a minute in you will see a guy in a "ZS" tshirt. Yes, that is our ZS... Zombie Squad. Yes, that is the non-profit organization that I am president of the Oregon Chapter of (ZSC011).

It's all legit, use of the name and logo was cleared last year in production of the movie.

I'll post more in my blog about ZS in the future but if you are interested in learning more on your own:
http://zombiehunters.org/

Our logo
Outreach and info table at OryCon.
My wife Gretchen and I at Zombie Prom.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Dead Snow. And now to see that actor representing ZS in the sequel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was something up on Kickstarter (the movie was partially funded by) last year. ZS did make some money but not enough for all of us to quit our day jobs and hire people to bring us shrimp cocktail. I think it was donated to one of the few tornado relief jobs that went on last year.

      Delete