Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Saga Varangians half done

Here they are... well, half of them...

Old Glory Viking Command and a Gripping Beast Harald Hardrada.



Ready for the table. With this I can run one Hero of the Viking Age (Harald) and 4 Hearthguard. I'm about 75% done with the other 6 and my juggernaut of Harald and 12 Varangians with Dane Axes will be ready to go.

This is how they looked 2 weeks ago.
 Looking forward to getting a game going soon though my full Varangian unit may not be ready until next week.

I just ordered Bondi Archers from Old Glory and I should get them next week. Next month I will be ordering Norse spear men to fill up my warrior ranks. Then, this winter, I will be working on Rus factions.

Also, with a copy of Warlord's Pike and Shotte in my hands, I am looking at some Italian Wars armies.
I'm interested in French and around the 1510s. Seems I can get both Swiss and Landsknechts that way.

Going to busy painting through 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment