Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm Blogging

After pummeling my friends and fellow gamer geeks at PDXgamer (a google mail list) with posts about my summer and fall of dipping my toes into wargaming, it was suggested that I do a blog. OK. First, I hate blogs. Second, here is a blog that I am writing. It's going to be about wargaming at first but I'm sure I will either:
1) Blab about a ton of crap that 4 people will read.
2) Get board and this blog will die like so many others.

BTW, don't you hate that? You google-fu something you want to learn about, you find a cool blog that starts off strong and has bits about EXACTLY what you are looking for, it has 3 posts, and then you notice the part that says - 2010 18 posts ... 2011 3 posts... and then zilch.

Note: I spell like shit and gave up caring about that. I'm not that smart so...
Also of Note: I've never blogged before nor am I that awesome with technology. I'm sure this thing is intuitive and all and if I'm getting paid or forced to do something I can become proficient with it but this is a hobby/lifestyle blog here so I'm not that invested. Not that I don't care, I've got things I'd like to share and this seems to be the feasible form of media for my needs.

Things I am interested in and you may see me blabbing about on this blog:

 I'm a wargamer and I paint miniatures.
 
 I play RPGs, table top. Right now it's Pathfinder and Savage Worlds.
I like the outdoors. I just got into fishing in 2012. Hunting this year, 2013. I bushcraft and hike and do some short distance backpacking.

I'm in Zombie Squad. I'm the President of the Oregon Chapter ZSC011. I'll explain later what I do and what it is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment