Sunday, May 24, 2015

Enfilade 2015 - the loot!

Just got back this afternoon from Enfilade in Olympia. Had fun and met some new people.

I'll get into more detail later but I'm just going to post pictures of the loots I picked up - a very successful Viking Raid.

2 packs of Battle Honors Finnish MMG in summer uniform from a vendor selling them 50% off.

Some rock outcrops with snow terrain, 90% of a 1/42 Panzer, x20 3" wood discs (bases) from the Bring and Buy.

Resin barn, latex roads, resin thatch roof (a second so real cheap) all from Monday Knight Games.

A BAG of resin brick and field stone walls. 15mm or 25mm, vendor.... actually a trade for 24 of my Viking/Rus figs I had in the Bring and Buy.

A ram and his ewes in 25mm - vendor.

l-r: crows/ravens, 2 horse carcass, boar and sows, dog, big-ass kitteh.

25mm gate to a fort, Bring and Buy. Mounted figure is mine and for scale.

A drinking horn I won from the Saga Tournament.

2 comments:

  1. Gabe, I regret missing you at the con! I did run into Jesse though. Great to see you got those Finns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohi, and congrats on winning the awesome prize!

      Delete