Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving and a SAGA tournament

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope all reading this had a good one and you got to go eat what you wanted or had some time off.

I had 4 days off but 2 of those were sick days as I hurt my back. Actually, my upper back has been in knots for weeks but it finally gave out on me Monday night after work. It was hard to get out of bed or move around. Heat and painkillers helped. I talked to a nurse at my Doc's office Wednesday and she gave me some tips and I will get seen Wednesday. Sounds like it's just muscles and nerves, no spine/bone stuff.

I was OK for Thanksgiving activities. I had a lot to do and there was no getting out of any duties. I ended the night at my friends A&A's with some pie and coffee. My back was done at 8PM and with my tummy being overly full I was not comfortable anymore.

Today (Friday) I got up early and my back was a little bit better. Still stiff and tender but not as bad. I was able to hit up my FLGS's Black Friday sale and I picked up the Reaper Bones Cthulhu and a new Chessex case and some small odds and ends on sale.

Stock picture, not mine.

I got home and fed my kid doughnuts as my wife was at work. I then took a nap. 

Right now, getting ready for the big Saga Tournament up in Gig Harbor, WA. Going to leave early as it will be about a two and a half hour drive up there. Weather prediction is cold.


Representing Rose City Bondi will be me and Jeff. We're going up there with all Vikings. We'll see how our raid goes! I'm sure I will fill you in on this very blog... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment