Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bolt Action - forward progression with my Finns

 I challenged my buddy (that taught me Bolt Action) to a game at Historical Wargames Day at Guardian on the 27th of June. 500 points of Finns vs. his Soviets. Not sure if we'll play a 500 point skirmish or a scenario from Ostfront that is 1000 Soviets vs. 500 Finns. Whatever it is here is what I have "finished" up to today:

(see what I typed? "Finished" haha!)

 The Command:

2nd Lt Niva and his NCO

Rifle Squad:


1st Squad

Weapons Support:
Add caption

MMG Team

"Nelli" the anti tank gun

Some of those infamous Finnish Snipers

Coming down the pipe are another rifle squad, a recon squad, and if I've time a anti tank rifle team.

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend coming up.
.



2 comments:

  1. They look great, Gabe. Are these the ones you picked up at the B&B at Enfilade a few weeks ago - if so, you sure painted them up quickly - and nicely. I like the commander with his fur-lined jacket; the camo on the AT gun is also very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dean.

    These are, almost, 100% Warlord minis. The only one that is not is the prone rifle squad guy which is one of the Battle Honors guys.

    Battle Honors has set up it's MMG teams in x4s and Bolt Action only needs them in x3 teams so I ended up with a few extra figures to mix into my rifle squads. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete